Join now

Rooms available in Providencia, near Metro station (Santiago de Chile)

Google maps: Protected content
Quiet, beautiful and safe neighborhood in Providencia, Santiago, Chile.
My place is located on Eliodoro Yanez and El Bosque streets, walking distance from Cristobal Colon subway station (on line 4), next to the most beautiful parks in Providencia, including the park on Pocuro street, which is the perfect place to go running or bicycling.
See pictures of Pocuro park here:
Protected content
Just 10 minutes away (on a bike) from well-known El Golf business district.
There's a supermarket near by, coffee shops, ice cream shop and dry cleaning...all in all, it’s a nice place for you to enjoy the best of Santiago, plus I have access to great wines from Chile.
Actually, if you live in this neighborhood you don’t need a car to get around the city or go to work, because the subway is 2 ½ blocks away, plus taxi cabs and buses drive by.

This is my place; I love it and take good care of it.
It’s a modern apartment with wi-fi, heating system, cable, pool, gym and storage unit. I’m a Chilean citizen but I’ve lived in great cities like NY, Atlanta, Miami, LA, Bordeaux, Florence, Adelaide, etc, so I know what you’re looking for in terms of comfort in a safe neighborhood.
You can have your suitcases, bicycle, snowboard, skies, surf board or cult wine collection in my storage unit at no extra cost.
Fully equipped kitchen, washer and dryer.
I'll have a cleaning lady once a week.

Available May 1st, Protected content .
I have 2 fully equipped rooms. Each room has a new flat screen tv, new beds and nice closets.
Both rooms share one full bathroom.
Minimum rent period is 6 months, if you are in Santiago for a shorter period of time, we can discuss it.
I don't smoke, and if you do, you can smoke in the balcony, but not inside the apt or room. Thank you.

I'm looking for well-educated roommates, who want to have a very nice and clean place where to live during your stay in Santiago.
I would prefer to share my place with women, but if you're a guy that won't make a mess of my place, I can make an exception.
Expats, graduate school students and professionals are welcome.
Young college student or pets not allowed. Sorry, nothing against young lads, plus I love animals, but my building community doesn’t like loud parties or any more pets than the lucky ones that are already living here. Moreover, if you want to party on weekdays, stay up all night and sleep all day, I'm sure my place is NOT the right fit for you.

I work in the wine industry and get to travel a lot.
I'm 39 years old; I love different cultures and languages, music, poetry, cooking, adventure motorcycling, surf, ski, food, scuba diving and outdoor activities. Check out my websites Protected content and Protected content
I want to share my place with people who want to enjoy cooking nice food, drinking great wines, have nice conversations, do outdoor activities, and yes...have a few night outs as well, I'm not a monk...and I don't think a nun will like my philosophy of life.

US$590 each room or it’s equivalent in Chilean pesos.
Rent includes all utility expenses (water, gas, heating and electricity) and the service of a cleaning lady (once a week), so you only need to consider your food expenses.
If you live in Chile, a one-month security deposit is required, plus I would appreciate to have references from your previous landlord.
If you are still living abroad, I could send you pictures of my place, the parks and surrounding’s. Although, in April the rooms will be renovated, so I don’t have pictures of them yet, but if you want to secure a nice place to live, a two-month security deposit is required.

Contact info
If you’d like to meet up for a cup of coffee and see my place, just send me an email cmubert(@), call me ( Protected content ) or we can skype. Just send me an email and I will send you my skype user name, and I could show you my place on a video.

I hope my place will become a memorable experience of your stay in Chile, so a big WELCOME, a nice dinner and a bottle of wine will be waiting for you.