Join now

Snowboard gear, ski boots for sale (Santiago de Chile)

Views

OK I have dug out all the stuff for the season and I have three separate pairs of snowboarding boots to sell, plus a board and bindings. So if you are looking to kit yourself out without spending on new stuff at Chilean import prices, this could work for you!

1. Women´s Salomon Kiana. Almost new, hardly used. Size USA7, UK5,5, Eur39, CM24,5. A really nice quite strong boot for someone who can already ride and needs the support. Salomon's quicklace system. I think they are from Protected content Protected content have been in storage after one season minimum use. Grey/black. PRICE CLP 60,000

2. Women's Salomon kiana US5,5 Eur Protected content , UK4, cm23. Blue. Some minor external wear and tear but super-firm. PRICE 50,000

3. Men´s Burton Moto. US10,5, UK9,5, Eur 43,5
Used with some minor external wear and tear but still with all shape and flex. PRICE 40,000

4. Board: Head Matrix. 154cm / 24.8cm A chip on the top of the tail, a repaired narrow gouge near to the back edge, neither performance-affecting. Otherwise in great nick. Setback 1cm, med stance 51.5cm. Board only not bindings, PRICE 70,000. A good intermediate all mountain board.

5. Salomon S2 bindings. Used one season, in original packaging with plates and screws. Size M, dark grey/black. These are a good basic entry-level binding. Price 30,000

6 ROSSIGNOL SKI BOOTS (in case anyone out there skis anymore). 24,5. Black with gold buckles, some wear and tear externally (scratches) but in good nick especially on the padding... Price 40,000

PM me for pics. You pay for delivery, All prices negotiable, they aren't doing me any good sitting here! Here's to more snow ...

cheers!

Santiago de Chile Forum