Join now

Spacious Room with Private Bathroom in Providencia (Santiago de Chile)

Hi, my name is Igor, I'm an architect and PhD student at Universidad Católica. I was born in Brazil and I live in Santiago since Protected content . I'm looking for someone or a couple calm, clean and organized, to share my apartment. We'll be just two (or three) roommates. If you're searching for nice and calm place with a big living room to work, here would be an ideal place. The room is available from June 1st.

The bedroom is spacious. It measures 3.70 x 3.30 meters, with a 2.70 m closet, and a private bathroom. It has a queen mattress, a desk (I made ir myself), a ceiling lamp, and blackout curtains. It's ideal for young couples. I'm on a 11th floor apartment, east side. The panoramic view here is the best feature of the apartment.

The apartment has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a living room with a balcony, and a kitchen. It has a gorgeous east view of the Cordillera de los Andes, and it's very warm inside during winter. Roommates can access every space and equipment of the apartment: the living room, the kitchen and the balcony. The building also has a laundry that charges Protected content per cycle.

The neighborhood is great! It's completely safe during the day and the night. The building is just a corner from the Manuel Montt metro station. It's a great location, completely safe, plenty of cafés (like Starbucks), bars (Teclados, Ramblas) and restaurants (Liguria, Pipeño). Manuel Montt avenue has a very known nightlife. Also, the building is just 5 minutes walking from the Mapocho river and Parque de las Esculturas, 25 minutes from Costanera Center, Patio Bellavista, and GAM. Downtown Santiago can be reached by metro in just 10 minutes. Everything's near here.

I live here for two and a half years. Since then, I shared the apartment with a Brazilian couple, then with my American friend Ryan, and this year I'm sharing the apartment with another Brazilian couple Henrique and Camila, but now they're moving to live by themselves. I speak Spanish, English and Portuguese.

The price includes the rent, all the common expenses, and internet. The apartment is equipped with all the necessary equipment. The rent is 350.000 pesos for a single person, or 390.000 for a couple.

You can see some photos here: Protected content

Send me an e-mail if you're interested: Protected content

Cheers!

Santiago de Chile Forum