Join now

Stylish & spacious furn. 2 bed -ESCUELA MILITAR (Santiago de Chile)

I am letting my top (11th) floor modern and airy apartment on a lovely street in Escuela Militar. The house is located next to a park and is a 10 minute walk to El Golf. The building has a pool, garden and roof top bbq space. The surrounding area is all low so there are amazing views of the city and the cordillera. Unbeatable views from the terrace with hammock and small dining table.

The house features a large open plan living space with a brand new custom designed kitchen and full range of appliances, including dishwasher and laundry machine.

The main bedroom is ENORMOUS and includes a separate seating area and table. Ample built in closets along one wall, the other, full windows with large window boxes. The en-suite bathroom is equally large, with a jacuzzi tub as well as a separate shower. Double sinks and plenty of storage space. All to a 5* hotel quality finish.

A small guest room/office is off of the main hall.

This is a one of a kind apartment great for entertaining. Perfect for a professional couple working in the El Golf area. You don't find apartments like this often in Santiago.

One year contract 950,000/month

Open for sale offers as well. Contact me kerry. Protected content for pictures or to arrange viewing. Protected content