Join now

Tech position available at great company!! (Santiago de Chile)

Hi all, I work for a pharmaceutical consultancy group here in Santiago, Chile. We're currently hiring for the position of a Tech Support Analyst. I have added the job profile below and hope that either yourself or maybe your partner, friend or contact might help us to fill it.

Please bare in mind that it is imperative that the person speak English fluently as the role is predominately in English.

We are currently hiring for the position of Tech Support Analyst. To fit the job profile you should be native or at least fluent in written and spoken English, be proficient with MS Excel and ACCESS, have excellent analysis and problem solving skills and should be able to work under pressure on various tasks simultaneously. You will be responsible to provide technical support to a team of professionals working in Chile and the US in a Mainframe environment. Although mainframe knowledge is not a must as there will be extensive training upon arrival and during the first weeks, you should have a basic understanding of programming languages and their concepts (defining variables, loops, IF-statements, adhering to coding rules, debugging of code etc.).

Please send me an email with your CV and salary expectations to: Protected content if you are interested. Those with the relevant experience will be contacted for an interview. Closing date Friday 12th April Protected content .

Cheers,

Santiago de Chile Forum