Join now

TV commercial job opportunity limited time offer! (Santiago de Chile)

For several TV commercials that will be shot in Buenos Aires in the end of june/beginning of july I am now on behalf of New Model Agency looking for the following roles:

- 4 men from the United States between Protected content old. Must know english like a native american.

- 2 women for a "in bikini in jacuzzi" scene. Must be scandinavian or scandinavian-looking (blonde, blue eyes). Bring bikini for the casting.

- 1 man and 1 woman for the parts of an italian couple Protected content old. Both must know italian. Dress up as for a party for the casting.

- 1 man, Protected content , english speaking. Must be able to speak english with australian accent.

- 1 man, Protected content , french native speaker. Must speak french. Dress classy sporty and elegant, french riviera-like for the casting!

- 4 french men, Protected content , french native speaker. Must speak french. They want you to look casual french for the casting. (Don't really know what that means but thats the info i got).

- 3 men, Jamaican natives or have the look of a typical jamaican, a plus for dreadlocks. Must speak jamaican english or patwa

- 2 men, chinese, Protected content . Must speak chinese.

If you are hired you will sign a contract and there is a pay. All these details you will need to speak to the employer about if you get offered the role.

THIS IS URGENT. Casting will be held tomorrow friday between 12 and 7 pm. If you are interested let me know and I´ll give you the details.