Join now

US Teacher Offers Summer Tutoring/Play in English (Santiago de Chile)

California Teacher offering Specialized Tutoring in English for Young Children

Help your child get ahead and retain what s/he learned this school year. Don't let your children fall behind during the long summer break.
Keep Them busy with fun and creative academic pursuits while learning and practicing English.

I am a credentialed elementary school teacher from California. I can tutor children in grades K-5
in any subject . My passion is teaching reading, writing, spelling, vocabulary and English language
development. I am a native English speaker with a very limited Spanish vocabulary, so your children
WILL speak English with me!

I will help your children develop excellent study skills, learning techniques and work habits that will be useful to them throughout their school years.

I have a flexible schedule and can tutor your child at your convenience, in your home or at a location of your choice.

Contact me by email at Protected content or by phone at Protected content . The cost per lesson is 20,000 CP for a 1 hour private lesson.

I also offer play groups for children... creative and educational play in English

I look forward to working with your children this summer….