Join now

yoga at home (Santiago de Chile)

Hello My name is Carolina and I am yoga instructor ...
I possess 10 years practicing yoga, Ashtanga styles, Hatha and Iyengar some Dynamic yoga .. In my classes I include asanas, mantras, mudras, relaxation and meditation.The most important benefit of yoga is physical and mental therapy.The aging process, which is largely an artificial condition, caused mainly by autointoxication or self-poisoning, can be slowed down by practicing yoga. By keeping the body clean, flexible and well lubricated, we can significantly reduce the catabolic process of cell deterioration.Regular practice of asanas, pranayama and meditation can help such diverse ailments such as diabetes, blood pressure, digestive disorders, arthritis, arteriosclerosis, chronic fatigue, asthma, varicose veins and heart conditions.Through the practice of yoga, we become aware of the interconnectedness between our emotional, mental and physical levels. Gradually this awareness leads to an understanding of the more subtle areas of existence. The ultimate goal of yoga is to make it possible for you to be able to fuse together the gross material (annamaya), physical (pranamaya), mental (manomaya), intellectual (vijnanamaya) and spiritual (anandamaya) levels within your being.
Yoga is a lifestyle and if you just want to improve your physical condition is the best low impact exercise for your body.You can choose your own way.
So if you are interested please contact me, the first class is free ...and then if you like it we can schedule the best days for your practice..
My classes can be group or individual..
also is a good way to practice Spanish if you wish, you can choose whether you prefer English or Spanish

regards..
Namaste

Santiago de Chile Forum

Our Global Partners