Join now

2 rooms in a FANTASTIC apt with a priv. pool -LAPA (São Paulo)

Dear all. I am renting one room with a queen-size bed and one room with a single bed. The latter needs a bit of 'investment' (courtains, carpet, etc.), while the former (with bigger bed) is already furnished. The total price depends whether you take two or just one of them. If you decide to take them separately, the price would be Protected content a bigger one and Protected content a small room. I just need someone to pay the second half of my rent (which is Protected content everything).

On apt:
– It's semi-furnished – beds are in place, one room has an additional lamp, there is a wardrobe, table, chairs, sofa, fridge, washing machine, stove, cupboard, etc.
– The apartment is on the 18th floor and has the best view of Sao Paulo you can imagine (I guarantee). It's located on the second highest hill in SP central area.
- Loft 150sqm. With a private swimming pool on the second floor. 3 bathrooms. Everything works and no need to fix anything :)

On condominium:
– New condominium with a swimming pool, gym, sauna, study room, party room, garage, and security.
– Located at Rua Tonelero, 10 minutes by bus to Villa Madalena and 15 min to Parque Villa Lobos. The best part is that this area has no traffic, so you can get everywhere really fast. The neighborhood is very safe. I lived in Villa Madalena and I can guarantee this is even more tranquillo!

My number is: Protected content my WhatsApp: Protected content . Ping me and feel free to pay me a visit.

Pics upon request.

São Paulo Forum