Join now

Amazing Apartment in Zona Sul (São Paulo)

The appartment I am currently living in is for sell and I have an agreement with the proprietary so if I find the buyer, I will get some commision.

It is a beautiful appartment located in the noble part of Vila Olimpia, where you cross the street and get to Vila Nova Conceição, you walk 5 minutes and you get to Itaim, 15 minutes from Ibirapuera, 3 Pão de Açucar very close, lots of fancy restaurants (the closest being Ruella Protected content , everything you need really is at walking distance...

The apartment is absolutely charming, 75m2, 2-bedrooms, one parking space, you can see pictures to get an idea, it had been reformed 2 years-ago, I really have visited a lot of appartments in the area before moving to this one, I actually was going to buy the place but in the end I decided not to because I plan to leave Sao Paulo soon.

Please feel free to visit or ask any questions... the apt is for sell with Maber Lopes Mobiliaria, but I can get you a better deal if we work things out in parallel, even if at the end it will go throught Maber legal department for the sell.

The owner is in a rush to sell, and would let it go for R$730K, some of the furniture can be included if you need then, there are really great pieces like the dining table with the chairs (have a look at fotos).

My photos:
Protected content

Photos from the proprietary:
Protected content

It is located here:
Protected content

If you love to be in a very trendy area, with Ibirapuera very close so that you can go jog there or ride bike, feel safe, and still have a nice ample apartment for a reasonable price, it is just for you...

I forgot to mention the condominio does not have any activities, but you can find Smartfit, BodyTech (Academia and Piscina)and other Academias very close.

My email : Protected content