Join now

Available Flat 1 block away from Av. Paulista (São Paulo)

It just became available a 4 bedroom flat (1 is used as a TV room, another one is a small guest room, plus a big bedroom + walk-in closet + bathroom* and a big bedroom), living room, dinning room, 2 extra toilets, kitchen, service area, 1 parking space... ALL FURNISHED! BTW, if you have any specif need, let me know and I will sort it out before you move in!

* YES!!! THERE IS A BATH in the main bathroom so you can relax after spending hours stuck in the city traffic! or after a big night out! and it is specially awesome during cold winter days...

The flat is 1 block away from Paulista avenue and 20 meters from Av. Brigadeiro Luis Antonio. Nearby you will find "padarias", supermarket, METRO STATION, hospital, all sort of shops... long story short, one of the best locations you will find in town!

As I also have a bank account in Spain, you can pay rent either in Brazil or Spain (we can convert to euros and avoid international transfers fees if you wish). All sort of Brazilian bureaucracy can be avoided! I am used to the "european style"

If anything goes wrong while you are there, there is a team (well, things are not that professional, actually it will be my family) who will take care of fixing whatever it is or getting you a new equipment. So if you are moving to Brazil, you wont need to worry about dealing with day-to-day flat problems in portuguese... That could be a nightmare! Trust me... Just explain to me what is wrong in english/spanish/french/arabic and I will sort things out for you!

Drop me a message if you want further information!

Welcome to Sao Paulo!!!!

Bruno

São Paulo Forum