Join now

Awesome rooms in p-house 10 min from Vila Madalena (São Paulo)

Hi Internations folks! The semester comes to end and another happy group of students is leaving my apartment, so again I am looking for new flatmates.

The apt is Protected content it's a penthouse on the 18th floor with a view of Sao Paulo you won't get elsewhere (I guarantee). On the top there is a private swimming pool, great for the coming summer. The condo has a nice public pool too. Sauna, party room, study room, fully equipped gym, security, all included.

Long story short, I have two rooms to rent in a 3-bedroom apartment. What matters for me is that someone pays the second half of the rent and expenses (ca Protected content person = Protected content two students). Location - Cerro Corra, 10 min from Vila Madalena. There is a direct bus to Avenida Paulista and another one to USP Protected content , depending on traffic). Perfect location, right by the main street. Both rooms have beds and one has a slick wardrobe + lamp. The apt is fully-stocked, with a sofa, table, chairs, kitchen utensils, washing machine, oven, etc. You can get a parking space too.

Interested and awesome (mandatory) people can PM me to arrange a live intro through Skype. I can also introduce you to previous tenants ^^