Join now

Beach house for rent in Ilhabela SP (São Paulo)

Ilhabela is a beautiful island on the northern coast of the state of São Paulo, about 2 1/2 hours car ride from the city of São Paulo (with good traffic, up to the ferry). It requires a ferry ride of about 30 minutes to get on the island. The island is known for its water sports diversity, like wind surfing, sailing and diving. It offers also beautiful tracks for walking, hiking, mountain biking (or motor cycle rides), beautiful smaller beaches and many great, romantic restaurants.

The house is new (construction ended in January Protected content , is in a semi-closed condominio with security, cleaning and maintenance personnel, and offers a large, common pool and soon also a vapor sauna. It is rather small Protected content but decorated with great care and touch of luxury. It offers one living room and two bedrooms, all with air conditioning, (effective) mosquito nets on the windows, and space for 4 to 6 people. The house is on the southern part of the island and is close to the beautiful Curral beach and the famous DPNY hotel (where you can use all the facilities with a day pass of R$ 80 per day).

The house is available for rent on weekends or longer periods. The price depends on the season/holidays, number of guests and other factors, but to give you an idea, it is around R$ Protected content weekend.

As a way of meeting new people, I can also imagine to spend a weekend there together with new friends from the InterNations community and introduce them to the beauty of Ilhabela. Ideally, such friends love dogs, as I have two friendly Bernese mountain dogs who insist on traveling with me!

You can see pictures in the photo album on my profile page. If interested, please send an email at Protected content