Join now

Bedroom to rent in Perdizes (São Paulo)

Hello all,

My name is Clara. I am Brazilian, but I lived many years abroad. I am back to Brazil since Protected content . I rented a 2-bedroom flat for me, so one room I was using as a office. But last month, my company got a bit bigger, and we decided that was time to stopping working at home. So, I bought a new bed, and I transformed my office in a cosy guest room.

You can see pictures at airbnb: Protected content

I am renting it temporary. So, someone that needs to stay in Brazil for one or two months, to study or work. I live really close by PUC and FAAP universities. So sometimes people come here to study a short course, something live this. I am 32 years old, so I looking for someone around this age too.

The build was built during 60's so has large rooms, big bathroom and kitchen. I love it. Everything works properly. From guest's room and living room you have a green view from Perdizes neighbourhood. I love cooking, so I have everything that you may need. I just don't have a microwave because I think it is bad for your health. :-)

I don't have TV. I decided in August Protected content I was going to make an experiment to see how I would react about not having a TV. And, I love it! I read much more books now, and I do much more dinners with amazing talks too.

At airbnb you can see prices, but basically, for one month it would be R$ Protected content bills). And of course I have WIFI at home!!!

Well, if you want to more info, don't hesitate to contact me!
Protected content
Protected content
Protected content

Namastê!
Clara

São Paulo Forum