Join now

Brains of São Paulo quiz night invitation

Dear members,

I am a new member of InterNations. I just joined although I have been living in SP for more than 2 years now. My wife who just moved to Brazil from Estonia joined recently and I decided to do it as well.

I would like to invite English speaking members to an annual event that the organization called Round Table no 1 Brasil Protected content (part of Round Table International Protected content is organizing at Brazilian British Centre, Rua Ferreira de Araújo, 741, 4th floor, Pinheiros at 18.30 on 14th of September Protected content .

The Brains of São Paulo is a quiz night where groups of 4 can participate (entrance fee R$120 per team). 8 categories: General knowledge, Sport, Brazil, Entertainment, Geography, History, Food & Drink , Current Affairs, Science & Nature.80 Questions all in ENGLISH
PRIZES for 1st 2nd 3rd.
Last year we had around Protected content . All the income will be donated by Round Table Brasil to charities which will be introduced at the event. We never give money to any charity – we buy the necessary things/services for the charity. There is also a raffle with very nice prizes (donated by international companies).

If you are interested then we have more details at Protected content where you can register.

Best wishes,

Kristian Kahre
President
RT 1 São Paulo, Brazil
Protected content
Brazilian cel. Protected content

São Paulo Forum

Our Global Partners