Join now

BRAZILIAN/USA EXPAT TAX ADVICE/RETURN PREPARATION (São Paulo)

Hello Sao Paulo InterNations Community!

After another fun filled holiday season, we must now return to reality, which includes preparing your annual income tax returns.

My name is Alvin Hommerding and I am the Founder and Managing Partner of Hommerding Global Advisors, based in Sao Paulo, Brazil and Miami, FL. I am a US Certified Public Accountant ("CPA") and I have partners that are Brazilian registered accountants, with relevant income and payroll tax expertise.

As part of our solutions portfolio, we offer Brazilian and USA expat tax advice and tax return preparation solutions to expats living in Brazil including the following:

•Brazilian individual income tax returns (Imposto Sobre a Renda – Pessoa Física – Declaração de Ajuste Anual);
•Brazilian Central Bank reporting of assets held outside Brazil (Declaração de Capitais Brasileiros no Exterior);
•U.S. Federal Individual Income Tax Returns;
•U.S. State Individual Income Tax Returns (If your tax residence is in Brazil, you typically would not need to file a state income tax return);
•Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts (FinCEN Form Protected content Department of the Treasury Financial Crimes Enforcement Network).

Our office is centrally located in Sao Paulo. We can work with you either via in person meetings or email/telephone. It´s your choice – you decide! Save time and money, while miniziming your tax risks by having a local firm resolve all of your tax needs.

I can be contacted here at InterNations or via my cell phone: Protected content email: Protected content .

São Paulo Forum