Join now

Business Development Manager (São Paulo)

Business Development Manager

Remuneration: Commission only (OTE US$30, Protected content . A small initial salary is available for the correct candidate

Job Description:
I am currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to support me in my role as a Wealth Manager at the São Paulo office of Globaleye, in Vila Olimpia.

Globaleye are one of the world’s largest offshore IFA companies. With our head office in Dubai, we advise professional clients worldwide in areas such as life insurance, general savings and investments, retirement planning, education fees, mortgages, education, wills, offshore banking and more.
As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for liaising with potential and existing clients and supporting me in developing my network of clients. I will supply you with all of the leads to be called; they will typically receive an introductory email as a first point of contact which makes your first call slightly warmer. I will also train you to work with my particular systems in order to be efficient with your time as possible.
I have 12 years of experience in the Financial Services Industry, and I am looking to emulate the success I had in the UK here in Brazil where the economic potential is huge.
You will receive on-going training from me and fellow colleagues, and following two successful years with Globaleye you will be invited to sit your Wealth Management exams which will take your career and earning potential to a whole new level.

The company is fully licensed and regulated and its head office is sponsored by the Dubai ruling family making them a secure and supported start to working offshore.

The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:

* Fluency in English, with a knowledge of Portuguese a significant advantage
* Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in any discipline.
* Confidence and determination
* High level of communication skill
* The ability to multi task and be able to plan and work efficiently
* Target driven
* Highly motivated to go above and beyond the remit of the job description
* Ability to work to deadlines and remain calm under pressure
* Ability to “think outside the box”
* Entrepreneurial flair

If you are serious about a future within the financial services industry, have the hunger to succeed, are currently in Sao Paulo or are willing to move here, then I would be very interested in talking to you. Please send a cover letter and CV to Protected content .

São Paulo Forum