Communications & Content Specialist Wanted (São Paulo)
We are Easy Taxi
Easy Taxi ( Protected content ) is the largest taxi hailing mobile app in the World with operations in Protected content , including Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Egypt! Easy Taxi was launched in September Protected content it aims to change the taxi market around the world by offering passengers a fast, convenient and safe way of booking taxis, while increasing the safety of taxi drivers and, especially, their revenues.
Due to our rapid expansion we are now looking for a creative specialist who will drive a change in our design quality and unification, assuring coherent visual identity across all markets.
About the job
You will be responsible for creating content for our email communications, push notifications, website, offline- and online marketing materials, and others. You must have a good understanding of multi-cultural differences and branding.
- Intern- or 1 year of experience working with content
- Running a Blog or having a good digital footprint in communications
- University degree
- Interest in startup and being a part of result-oriented team
- Proactive attitude, creativity, ability to critically evaluate the artwork
- Ability to get things done independently outside of the office, or in a team
- Fluent in spoken and written English (offical office language at Easy Taxi).
Up for a challenge?
Send me some interesting stuff to my email: