Business Development Manager
Location: São Paulo, Brazil
Salary: Commission only at 20% (roughly $ Protected content and up per month)
Globaleye are one of the world’s largest offshore IFA companies. With our head office in Dubai, we advise professional clients worldwide in areas such as life insurance, general savings and investments, retirement planning, education fees, mortgages, education, wills, offshore banking and more. We have a different outlook on life to the usual sales, sales, sales approach of most companies, using Business Development Managers and marketing rather than cold calling to generate clients.
We have links with prestigious events and with well known media outlets such as Dubai One, The Times Newspaper and the International Advisor. Our CEO Tim Searle regularly features on BBC News debates, local radio, and is a widely respected representative of our industry worldwide.
We are currently recruiting for Business Development Managers to join our team in SÃO PAULO
São Paulo is the largest city in Brazil, the largest and richest city in the southern hemisphere and Latin America, the World’s seventh largest metropolis, and is the most populated city in the Western World.
The city is the capital of the state of São Paulo, the most populated Brazilian state, and the city exerts strong regional influence in commerce and financial as well as arts and entertainment.
São Paulo is the biggest financial centre in Brazil and one of the biggest financial centres in the World. São Paulo’s economy is going through a deep transformation and the city is currently tenth richest city in the World. The city’s economy is larger than some entire countries including Egypt and Kuwait and is also larger than 22 US states such as Hawaii and New Hampshire.
As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for liasing with potential and existing clients and supporting your Wealth Manager in developing his or her network of clients. You will be proactively seeking new clients and booking appointments for your Wealth Manager to attend.
You will receive excellent training from your Wealth Manager and Vice President and following two successful years with Globaleye you will be invited to sit your Wealth Management exams which will take your career and earning potential to a whole new level.
The company is fully licensed and regulated and its head office is sponsored by the Dubai ruling family making them a secure and supported start to working offshore.
Benefits of working for Globaleye
Globaleye are a forward thinking company and we are always looking towards the future when it comes to Wealth Management. Following our recent partnership with Richmond Asset Management we are pleased to offer our clients expert in-house advice concerning their individual investment options. Richmond Asset Management are world leaders in their industry and deliver fantastic returns from our clients’ investments. In turn, this generates excellent commission for you and your wealth manager.
During your career with Globaleye you can also expect to benefit from:
- Commission at 20% (roughly $ Protected content and up per month)
· Structured training to prepare you for joining our Wealth Management program within 2 years.
· Industry leading marketing and PR systems including Globaleye Bulletin Service, Globaleye Portfolio Service, and Globaleye Database
· Access to Globaleye’s Company Health Cover, Life Cover, and Pension Schemes
· Regular product training from industry experts
· Performance based incentives (holidays, sport tickets etc) for top earners
· Practice buy-outs and a pension from assets under management at the end of your career
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
* Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in any discipline.
* Confidence and determination
* High level of communication skill
* The ability to multi task and be able to plan and work efficiently
* Target driven
* Highly motivated to go above and beyond the remit of the job description
* Ability to work to deadlines and remain calm under pressure
* Ability to “think outside the box”
* Entrepreneurial flair
If you are serious about a future with Globaleye, have the hunger to succeed, and are willing to move abroad, then we would be very interested in talking to you. Please send a cover letter and CV to Protected content