Join now

Consulting Services (São Paulo)

I'm a financial and strategic consultant for startups and small/medium businesses on my A-side and a tea sommelière and professional tea sommelier instructor on my B-side. If anyone needs a temporary help from a seasoned professional, please contact me at: Protected content .

My profile: Protected content

"I want to share my experience as CFO in startups and in M&As in large, medium & small organizations with my clients."

Financial coaching & solutions:
• Part-time CFO for start-ups & SME
• Tax, Legal & Finance business model structuring
• Structuring the planning and control process
• Economical and financial performance analysis
• Business planning
• Working capital & cash flow analysis
• Preparation for a due diligence and financing rounds
• HR management in the F&A area

Clients:

• Jardim dos Vinhos Vivos/Super Chouette: a mix of wine store + events space + French applied to wines language school. Helping them with the valuation for an investment negotiation.

• Plênita Consultoria (plenita.com.br): a management consulting firm. Helping them design a new web-based platform to sell their products online.

• Fundo Multiplica (fidcmultiplica.com.br): a receivables-discounting fund. Assisted them in their ERP + BI systems implementation.

• Golden Hawk Consulting: an M&A, JV & strategic partnerships consulting firm. Advisory services to help them evaluate potential clients.

• Sollove (sollove.com.br): an online dating MVP. Product validation strategy coaching.

• Justto (justto.com.br): a legaltech for arbitration and conflict resolution. Coaching them to restructure their finance processes for a Series A round.

• MooM (moombr.com): a graphic facilitation & harvesting firm. Helped them re-think their CRM/operations routines + business model.

• MAR Ventures (mar.ventures): a fintech venture-builder. Assisted them to re-think their F&A and FR&P processes.

• Easy Carros (easycarros.com): a marketplace for on-demand automotive services. Helped them to restructure their B2B business model from the tax planning standpoint.

• BeeTech (beetech.global): an FX platform to purchase and to remit FX currency overseas. Got them ready for a financing round due diligence.

São Paulo Forum