Join now

Dance classes - Brazilian rhythms and others (São Paulo)

Dear all,

I just started having dance classes and as I am having great fun there, I decided to invite anyone that may be interested in learning how to dance (or practice) Brazilian rhythms as Forró, Samba or others like Salsa, Bolero, Tango. I admit that I always felt bad about being a Brazilian and not knowing the all basic steps of Samba :-)

I am going to Estudio Anacã ( Protected content - Av. Brasil near Av. 9 de julho) every Tuesday from 8:30 pm to 10 pm. It is a big school, easy access, teachers are great, group is diversified, good athmosphere. It costs Protected content , 150 if u have a quartely contract or 78 per class if you want to test before deciding. The group is almost balanced Protected content women than men, so that men are even more encouraged to join :-)

I am not having any benefits by inviting u. Just thought it would be a nice idea. If anyone knows another good school, feel free to suggest us.

I will be there next Tuesday and I hope to see some of u (remember, I am a beginner too :-)

Manuela

São Paulo Forum

Our Global Partners