Join now

Dinner Delivery Opts in Itaim Bibi/Vila Olimpia. (São Paulo)

Hi friends, I've been here for more than a year and I still haven't figured out a routine place to order dinner from. I have experimented a lot of lunch places, proper dining and weekend places, and needless to say, love many of them.

But the New yorker in me, yearns for fast and cheap dinner delivery options as well. (No, I will not cook everyday or walk to a padaria and yes,I am enslaved late at work during weekdays)
I almost believed that there aren't many such places specially that deliver to Itaim/Vila Olimpia area. Most places in this area average R$ Protected content a basic dish. for 1 sometimes 2 people.

Last night, I came across this place called "Uai in a box". Its brazilian fast food in chinese format, like "China in a box". Its food from Minas Gerais,my favorite cuisine here in Brazil.

Protected content

I thought this was a great option and wanted to share this with everyone and perhaps start a thread where people can share other such options that I have been bereft of and everyone can benefit from it.

Cheers.

São Paulo Forum

Our Global Partners