I’ve got a part time/seasonal position available. I’m looking for someone with an understanding of the US higher education application process (general knowledge).
I am looking for someone who is a strong writer and ideally who is familiar with the US college application essays and their unique format. In this position, you will be responsible to assist in the writing and revision of student college application essays, as well as teacher recommendation letters. Ideally, I am looking for US applicants who know/have already been through the college application process, but would be open to consider other native English speakers as well.
*****This position will be a temporary (September – March) position.*****
The office is located in Vila Olimpia, Sao Paulo.
• Revise essays, letters of recommendation and scholarship essays; research essay prompts; update spreadsheets
• Communicate with students and work with them to improve their writing
• Advise students of the application process (Application, Essay, Letter of Recommendation, scholarship essays)
• Excellent writer/command of English grammar
• Fluent English
• Bachelor’s Degree from a US college preferred (other native English speakers will be considered, though preference will be given to US)
• Proficiency in Portuguese
If interested, please get in touch with me at:
alex. Protected content