Join now

FLAT SHARING/ PARAISO Next to Metro station (São Paulo)

I have to move from my apt in March (the owner is selling the apt) and I am looking for either a room to rent or an apt to rent and share with one person.

I have an option to rent a 3 bedroom apt from the 1st of March (I am analysing the documents, seguro fiança etc.)

- At 5 minutes walk from Vergueiro metro station, 10 minutes from Paraiso station, in a calm, secure, nice street with bakery, bars and restaurants. Acclimaçao Park at 20 minutes walk. Tenis Clube Paulista at 5 minutes.
- Swimming pool & salao de festas in the condominio
- Huge independent terrasse in the appartment with an amazing view !! Ideal for BBQ.
-Car park

RENT: BRL Protected content month condominio/IPTU included + monthly expenses to share (internet/electricity etc.)
Protected content deposit (refundable) if I am the only one on the contract.

I am looking for one flatmate, friendly and clean.
The 3rd room can serve to receive friends or family, for instance.

Important: The appartment is NOT FURNISHED but there are wardrobes in the room, cupboards in the bathroom and in the kitchen. I already have a washing machine, a small table for the living room, table and chairs for the terrasse.
I have no problem to furnish the apt on my own but if you have furniture to move in, do not hesitate.

Detail: I have a lovely, very friendly, beautiful, not smelly at all and very clean siamese CAT.

Please contact me if any interest at Protected content or Protected content . Pictures available here Protected content

Cheers !