Join now

Flying Autumn Colours...Welcoming the Winter... (São Paulo)

The heavy rain of the last week had provoked 2 enormous trees to fall. It's natural but, unfortunately, on its fall the tree hits other plants, causing their lives a kind of shaken as well. Nevertheless, it's a good opportunity to check how much life had developed on its trunk = decades of organic production :) and flashes of the chemistry classes strikes me :/
If you don't know Aclimação Park yet, now it's the season to see it in all its splendour ;) The lights of autumn help any picture - I know - anyhow, I'm talking about variability here... so much life that even pictures fail to represent: one has to walk around the lake and observe. I've never seen so much butterflies in a myriad of colors and sizes at the same place before(!) Dragonflies too :) but their colors get indistinguishable on the speedy flight. Plus, I could see the lake received some new black-swan-kind-of-guys-with-red-beaks, but I couldn't know whether they live there or are just passing a holiday during a migration trip... Long-legged birds also enjoy the green lake shore to fish their lunch, while across the border some orange-breast 'sabias', together other smaller blue-grey-canary-types, feast on the fruit offered on wooden planks for them. On the way out, I passed through a pathway of yellow flowers that fell from an old 'poppy tree' = reminding me the autumn is off and now it's time for us to welcome the winter and get the happiest behaviour to oppose the cloudy weather...Happy Winter!

São Paulo Forum

Our Global Partners