housing in São Paulo
im planning to move to São Paulo from November for a period of 4 years. In fact i don't have to be in the city all the time as 50% of my work will be from home. I like sports (swimming, hiking, outdoor) a lot. I prefer sub-urban housing (green!) with a metro connection, however if there are great other opportunities it would be great to receive some advices concerning housing;
- What are the great places to stay? (in SP or in the region)
- Is living in Santos - Guaruja (near the beach) an option?
- is it more advisable to rent or buy a house nowadays?
- What are the average cost for renting a house/apartment?
- What are the average living cost?
Thanks in advance and I look forward to be connected with you all,