Join now

I'm Looking for a Project Manager (São Paulo)

Hello to all;

I'm currently looking for a project manager ready to assume challenges, we are an engineering and consulting company based in Germany and currently opening a local office in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
I need an easy to work with person who is customer oriented, with good technical skills and able to recognize and learn quick complex systems such as industrial compressed air, vacuum, water cooling with exchange towers, electrical installations for industrial applications, conveyors, civil works layouts.
We specialize in the main and detailed engineering of new factories that produce glass containers, but this is not limited, we are currently working very exciting projects such as European car assembly plants, Glass wool, Glass containers and others are under planning already, all located in south america.
The lucky candidate will have all the tools and support from a strong engineering team based in our headquarters in Germany.
The lucky candidate needs to speak and write English fluently, as well as Portuguese of course, other languages are highly considered as a plus.
There is travelling required (all expenses paid) and we are building a nice office in Alphaville, in the city of Barueri in the state of Sao Paulo (in the nicest side of the city).
The right person, living in Brazil will be flexible enough to understand that we have projects all around the world and his assistance might and will be needed abroad sometimes, we currently have major projects in eastern Europe, Russia, Africa, Germany, USA and Brazil.
The hiring expected date is around the first week of September.
Whoever feels that this is no challenge, send me a quick note to my email below, and I will respond as soon as possible.

Javier J. Hernandez
hernandez. Protected content