Insides Sales Representative - Software Sales (São Paulo)
Hi Everyone, I am looking to hire an Inside Sales Rep to support my company's growing business in Brazil. Please take a look at the job description below and message me directly if you have interest and are qualified, or know of someone that is. Thanks!
Inside Sales Representative — Brazil
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) is responsible for prospecting, penetrating target accounts, expanding product sales within the installed base, and closing smaller sales. The ISR works as part of a territory team with outside territory manager and a variety of resellers/partners. This individual must understand prospect/customer environment from both business and technical perspectives and relate those to Centrify’s solutions. Experience with solution selling in the security software space is highly desirable.
• Follow-up and qualify inbound leads
• Research companies and contacts for cold call lists using historical lead information, company web site, articles
• Outbound cold calling to target accounts
• Work with Marketing to follow up on specific campaigns
• Set appointments with key decision makers at prospect accounts
• Qualify and nurture leads into opportunities
• Nurture early-stage opportunities through the sales cycle
• Schedule, facilitate, and introduce demos and meetings
• Qualify, enter into pipeline, and close small deals
Expand Existing Customer Sales
• Check in on status following new sales and qualify for additional opportunities
• Routinely check in on customer satisfaction and to qualify for additional product/service sales
• Pass and monitor leads and opportunities
• Assist with end-user engagement
• Help partner understand and articulate Centrify value proposition and positioning
Outside Territory Support
• Coordinate meetings and schedules
• Prepare and send quotes and other collateral materials
• Prepare final documentation to book sales
• Track and manage leads, opportunities, and customers through salesforce.com
• Report on sales activity, sales forecasts and other quantifiable sales objective measurements.
• 5+ years of experience with software sales, preferably in the security market
• Proven oral and written communication skills
• Strong work ethic, ability to adapt to rapidly-changing environments
• Proficiency with WebEx and Salesforce.com
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• Easily adaptable to a fast-paced environment
• Proven ability to generate pipeline and close sales
• Fluent Portuguese & English. Conversational Spanish a Plus.
• College degree in business desirable, equal professional experience acceptable.
***CENTRIFY CORP IS NOT SPONSORING BRAZILIAN VISAS FOR FOREIGNERS***