Join now

Jobs/Headhunters (São Paulo)

Hi everyone,

I have been working in Lima, Peru for the last year doing the online marketing and copy writing for a Peruvian construction and real estate company. I am pretty fluent in Portuguese and Spanish and am a native English speaker (from California).

I have a B.A. in Psychology and Industrial Organization. I also hold Uruguayan residency. I often hear from Brazilians that lots of companies want native English speakers and if you speak Spanish and Portuguese it is a plus. But how does one go about finding these companies? And are they really willing to sponsor someone? I have always offered to pay for the visa fees, so long as the company is willing to sponsor. I always thought that was a fair offer.

I really want to work in Brazil (actually live permanently) and am after just about any position or opportunity available, outside of teaching English (that is not a career choice for me). Do you think that headhunters would be able to find something for someone with a Bachelors, or is it more geared toward higher education applicants? Would they be able to find something for a person who does not already have a work visa?

Does anyone have contacts or recommendations for headhunters?

Thank you very much for your time and help, you do not know how much it is appreciated!

Alex

São Paulo Forum