Join now

Launching a new product in Brazil (São Paulo)

Hi all,
I'm an independent distributor and professional networker, creating an international business, with an American Company called Jeunesse Global, a world leader in Anti Aging product and technology, and I'm very excited because we're launching an amazing line of Anti Aging products in Brasil, already approved by ANVISA, with a major event next Sunday, October 4th, at 5p.m.
So, I'm coming this weekend to São Paulo, and then to Colombia, to the launch of this awesome product and to start building a team of entrepreneurs that want to have their own business, with the fastest growing company in the world, ever, delivering products and having business in Protected content , reaching in Protected content annual revenue above 1B USD, in six years in the market.
The launch event will take place in Hotel Hyatt, Av. das Nações Unidas, Protected content Bibi, São Paulo, and I'd gladly welcome you all to this venue.
If you want to know more about the opportunity and the product, please contact me for further info.

You can se a 1;30min video with a live demo here:
Protected content

Best regards.
See you Sunday :-)