Join now

Leaving Town Sale (São Paulo)

Sadly we are leaving Sao Paulo in two weeks.

Therefore we have the following items that we need to sell, if we weren't leaving town, we wouldn't be selling any of this, but the voltage is wrong for our destination.

All of it is good working condition and relatively new.

Save yourself the pain of touring the shops and malls, buy everything you need to setup house in one swoop!

If have already set up your home, but know of some other new arrivals, please forward it onto them!

The items are available right now, from our house in Vila Nova Conceicao, if you are interested in any of them or you want to offer me a price for all of them, please send me a message, or an email at Protected content or give me a ring on Protected content

Photos of all of the items are available on our blog at:

Protected content

Washing Machine Protected content R$ Protected content it Now for R$800
10 months old, Electrolux 10kg Turbo Rapido 110v

Microwave Oven Protected content R$ Protected content it Now for R$300
10 Months old, Electrolux 28L Protected content with grill function 127v

Wet dry vacuum cleaner Protected content R$ Protected content it Now for R$200
2nd hand, Electrolux Wet/Dry Protected content 110v

Large Fan Protected content R$ Protected content it Now for R$100
2nd hand Arge Twister, 110v, powerful big fan

Toaster Protected content R$ Protected content it Now for $50
10 months old, Black and Decker, perfect for well, toast!

Iron & Board Protected content Protected content Protected content it Now for R$80
18 months old, Black and Decker Vapor Xpress 570, 110v and ironing board

2 Cacti Protected content Protected content Protected content it Now for R$40
Age unknown, big fella is over 2 metres tall, little fella is at least 1.25 but catching up fast, 2 good looking happy and healthy cacti.

Our beautiful house is also up for rent, if you are looking for a large Protected content Meters) house with a swimming pool, 3 bedrooms, 2 sala de festas, 3 dining areas, large separate office, 7 bathrooms and maids quarters in Vila Nova Conceicao for around R$5,000 a month please let me know and I will put you in contact with the real estate agent.

Our super cleaning lady is also looking for a new job, so if you are looking for a hard working, honest, cleaner who is also a great cook please let me know and I will pass on her details to you.

São Paulo Forum