Looking for a Head of SEO to join us in Sao Paulo (São Paulo)
Easy Taxi ( Protected content ) is the largest taxi hailing mobile app in the World with operations in Protected content , including Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Egypt! Easy Taxi was launched in September Protected content it aims to change the taxi market around the world by offering passengers a fast, convenient and safe way of booking taxis, while increasing the safety of taxi drivers and, especially, their revenues.
Due to our rapid expansion we are now looking for a SEO Manager, who will help improving organic traffic, on-page app downloads, and create dedicated landing pages.
About the job
− Actively drive change in SEO strategy and lead on-page implementation.
− Content management (once it’s there, it’s there; refreshment from time to time)
− Interact with copywriter and web service manager to optimize copy and landing pages for Search Engine Marketing.
− Assist in keyword discovery and expansion
− Backlink strategy and implementation
− SEO technical analysis and evaluation
− META optimization
− Stay up to date on the latest industry developments
You will be reporting to the CMO and helping team members representing various positions, including CRM, online advertising and IT. As in any startup, you will be involved in many other tasks. The position is based in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Desired skills and experience are:
◦ Min 2 years of experience in SEO
◦ Relevant university degree, preferably with at least 1 semester abroad
◦ Good technical knowledge – HTML a plus
◦ Webmastering skills
◦ Good portfolio – past websites, personal blog or marketing material
◦ Interest in startup and being a part of result-oriented team
◦ Proactive attitude, creativity, ability to critically evaluate the artwork
◦ Ability to get things done independently outside of the office, or in a team
◦ Very good spoken and written English (official office language at Easy Taxi).
Drop be an email if you want to join one of the hottest startups ever! Protected content