Join now

Looking For a New Job (São Paulo)

Hi everyone,

I have been living in Sao Paulo for 1 year now and while I have been getting adjusted to the local market and language I have been teaching Corporate and Legal English in multinational companies such as Petrobras, Braskem, Banco Do Brasil, Mapfre and JLT. I mainly teach senior directors who are all willing to provide references if required. While this has been an excellent experience I am now looking for a corporate position myself.

Before moving to Brazil I was a consultant for PWC in Ireland where I worked within the International Research Unit. I was part of the team that devised, gained and analysed market research for Starbucks US. I was also part of the Forbes Top Protected content CEO interview team. This involved me having to interview the CEOs of the Forbes Top Protected content regarding their market predictions within their respective industries.

Before and during my time at PWC I also founded my own company called Neill & Ross. We produced, marketed and sold exclusive beer to international markets. My first product is still rated on an industry website as the best beer ever produced in Ireland. I achieved this result due to developing a top quality product combined with intelligent marketing towards a niche sector.

I am looking for a position within the commercial, marketing or international planning sectors. I have full permanent residency in Brazil thus making me legal to start work. If this is of interest I can forward my CV in Portuguese.

Kind Regards,

Alan

São Paulo Forum