Join now

Looking for a new job opportunity - Sao Paulo (São Paulo)

Hi everyone!

I am currently looking for a new job opportunity in Corporate Business Strategies, Corporate Communication, Strategic Marketing, International Trade or Business Development (Insurance/Cosmetics/Retail/Automotive) in Sao Paulo.

I have been living in Sao Paulo for 7 years now and i have an international profile: French native, Portuguese bilingual, English, and Spanish fluently spoken and written.

I have a Master of science in business administration with strategic marketing and international trade specialities in France including exchange program in Brazil and Mexico (latin america specialization). I also have a Postgraduate in International Trade (COMEX) with companies communication and strategic marketing specialities including internships in Spain and in the United Kingdom.

I have been working for 9 years in marketing (operational and strategic) / corporate communication, business and international development, including 4 years experience in brazilian insurance market and one year in brazilian transportation/logistics market.

I have full permanent residency in Brazil thus making me legal to start work immediately.

Feel free to contact me if you have any interest in my profile!

Best Regards,

Maud Sebenne Fagundes
Protected content
Protected content Protected content