Join now

Looking for a room (São Paulo)

Hi all,

I've decided to make the move to Sampa at the end of May to look for work. I'm looking for a furnished bedroom that's not too tiny (maid's quarters). Ideally, I'd like to find a place with my own bathroom. But the most important thing is that the flatmate is awesome, like me ;) Oh and wifi would be a must.

A little about me: 28yo American who speaks Portuguese and Spanish that recently resigned from his position in Lima due in part to shady company practices and also deciding that it was time to stop wasting time in a place I didn't want to be home. While I love animals, I'm allergic, so need a pet-free place.

I'm a clean person (the kind of guy that doesn't use shoes in the house), fun to be around (so I've been told) and am all about respecting privacy. The last time I shared an apartment I got my computer and a few other things stolen, so really hoping to not find a repeat of that! Oh and I'm gay if that makes a difference.

Right now, looking for a place to rent for a max of 6 months, but might be a little less, just depending on work and money. But if everything works out, it could be longer (fingers crossed).

Please feel free to contact me if you have a place available or know of any cool cats that are looking for a nice/fun/respectable roommate. Since I'll be without a job for a while, really looking for a more affordable price so as to not burn through my savings too fast. Not sure what "affordable" is in Sampa since it could mean "luxurious" here in Peru! haha Man I will miss the cheap prices of Peru...oh, and the food!

Look forward to hear from you!

São Paulo Forum