Join now

Looking for a room to rent close to Av. Paulista (São Paulo)

Hi guys!

I'm going back to SP to work and settle for the next few years, and consequently, I'm looking for a room to rent in an apartment located close to Avenida Paulista / Jardim Paulista, but it could be in Vila Mariana / Ana Rosa, Paraiso, Bela Vista, Perdizes, if transportation options are good.

I’m 26 years old and French, I work in a bank and already lived in São Paulo for 18 months. My ideal flatmates would be young professionals from Brazil or abroad, keen to share good moments and laid-back diners during the week as well as animated and fun week-ends.

My budget is around Protected content per month, to be discussed. So, if you have a room to rent, please send me a message via InterNations or e-mail me : simon. Protected content . I’ll be in São Paulo starting from the 2nd of September.

As a second option, I'm also looking for furnished apartment to rent and then share, so if you are interested in this process, let me know. I'm working on it, and already have some options to visit next week.

Thank you!