Join now

Mother Tongue Italian Speaker looking for a job (São Paulo)

I'm planning to move to Brazil in July.

I graduated in Tourism Management and I took the Diploma in Opera Singing from the Conservatory of S.Pietro a Majella in Naples.
Degree in Tourism first of all because I am an inquiring person who likes to get in touch with worlds and cultures completly different from hers own.
Whether throw printed media that internet I discover new places that I then try to examine in depth going on the place.
Communication skills,aptitude for languages and the spirit of organization complete the list of reasons that led me to enroll in the degree course.

Not least, my parents wanted me to take a Degree rather than a Diploma in Music!

Completed my studies I worked for a Company as a planner of national and international events and I studied simultaneously for the Conservatory.
At one point the musical engagements got the better and I made my choice.
Now I teach music and I am a vocal coach of a Gospel Choir in addition to carrying out the activity as a singer with several projects, also one on the Brazilian Music.

To make ends meet I occasionally manage the foreign trades of a Company in Italy
On the 21st of April I will fly to Konya (Turkey) to visit some factories.

My objective in Brazil?
I would take the advantage of my background, the teaching experience and my musical education to teach in a fun and stimulating way the Italian language and culture going so in tune with the language preferred by the students: language
of the songs.

In this way the learning path will be more exciting and captivating for the alumns.

The advantage of this method is the amazement. And if it is true that science is born from curiosity, amazement comes knowledge.

For the moment a Job that allows me to start living in Brazil would be ok.

If someone is interested in my profile, don't hesitate to contact me