Moving to Holland- first round of stuff (São Paulo)
I am moving back to Europe and am giving away/selling the first round of things.
- Writing desk (pine wood, 72 x Protected content , drawers left and right, can be placed in the middle of the room)
- IKEA PS Laptop Workstation ( Protected content for pictures and inspirations)
- IKEA Ektorp Chaise Lounge 1 armrest Left ( Protected content for how it could look like. It has a floral black/white cover but you could also use a larger throw to change the look instead of getting it newly upholstered)
- Set of “Estor Kisten” Three large metal boxes, ideal for your unaccompanied luggage. The boxes have survived Berlin-New York-Berlin-Bombay-Sao Paulo, I cant really use them anymore now, so here they are.
- IKEA Drawer Unit, smallish, made of dark blue plastic. I used it as bathroom storage and now as storage for my flower pots/ garden stuff.
Most will go for a few Reais. I am sure we can agree on a price/ pick up solution. Everything is out of Itaim.
Please write if you are interested: Protected content