Join now

Multilingual American seeks career opportunities (São Paulo)

Dear Employer,

As a bona fide "globetrotter" who is globally aware, my model has always been "home is where I'm at." My eclectic interests, tastes, ideas, and background, have always motivated me towards differences and diversity and to approach challenges in a non-conventional or unorthodox manner. A self-starter innate with an entrepreneurial spirit, international experience has been my teacher, and the world, my university. For these reasons, I feel I am an ideal candidate for a position with your company. I have a permanent Brazilian work visa.

My name is Mr. Ajamu AJANI and I have lived and worked for 10 years as an Independent Business, Language and Cross-Cultural Consultant in Brazil and in Paris, France for 3 years. I am interested in a career with your company. With my extensive international business experience, cultural diversity and language skills I believe that I have the qualifications to contribute.

English is my native language and I speak fluent Portuguese, French, basic Spanish, and Mandarin. I have cultural diversity, and language skills, due to my wonderful experiences abroad, and ample business experience operating my own consultation services for the past 13 years, in Brazil and France. I have excellent computer and communication skills and I believe that this experience gives me the special skills you are seeking.

I would like to work with a company that offers challenges as well as career-developing initiatives.

The details of my education, work history, and qualifications are outlined in the attached resume. At your convenience, I would appreciate talking with you about potential opportunities in your company. If you would like any additional information, please let me know. I can be reached by email at Protected content . Thank you for your time and effort!