Join now

My Investment experience in Brazil's Booming (São Paulo)

Hi Everyone!

I like allot of you have came to Brazil to live and work in this great country, taste the culture enjoy the friendly people and of course seek good investment opportunities in this BOOMING market.
I found what I was looking for and I am currently investing in many Lancamentos (pre constructed) property.

My current investment is in a project called "Time" in VILA SONIA.
The project is located Protected content from the new yellow line metro station Vila Sonia,
and is located next to upcoming residential buildings which are being launched in these days (3 new ones next to my project) which expect to rise the prices of my apartments. The projects due date is for june Protected content .

If you have been to Vila Sonia lately you have noticed that there are many constructions being done on the rods and the area is going to increase due to the new yellow metro station .

If you are interested in investing in Brazil's bright future, this is a great opportunity for anyone (Foreigner or Brazilian) to buy apartments that will be worth allot more in the next few years!
Sao Paulo showed a rise of 26.4% in the past 12 months!
Source: Protected content

For more details or just some advice and a nice chat please contact me at
Protected content

Kind regards
Adam

São Paulo Forum