Join now

Operation Bikini - 8 day bootcamp for charity (São Paulo)

Final ever BOOTCAMP from Internations Fitness and Training club - get yourself in shape for summer and help disabled kids in Vila Mariana.

Hi guys i am Jake the consul from the Fitness and Training activity group. Between the 20th of October and the 27th am planning a 8 day bootcamp in the park. There will be sessions every evening (monday to friday) at 20:30 and a longer activity on saturday and Sunday. For people who complete all 8 sessions you pay nothing. For those who cannot complete or attend everysession your money will go to our chosen charity in Vila Mariana ( Protected content ). The entry fee is R$200.

***THIS WILL BE THE LAST BOOTCAMP EVER, SO DO NOT BE SHY!*****

During the 8 days there will be lots of variety from crossfit, intervals, boxing, running and cycling and a number of (fun and serious) races. Each session will be designed to push you hard but to be adaptable for all fitness levels from beginners (cannot run 5km) to advanced (Olympic triathletes).

If you wish to take part please sign up so i have an idea of numbers. I will send further information once i have a better idea of how many people want to participate. I will not run the bootcamp if there are less than 15 participants so please invite your friends.

For those who have to vote in cities outside São Paulo you will be able to miss the Sunday and still complete the challenge.

São Paulo Forum

Our Global Partners