Join now

Outstanding Furnished Apt - Granja Julieta (São Paulo)

I just moved out of Sao Paulo and I'm renting my brand new spacious Protected content meters apartment, located at Granja Julieta (just 2km from Berrini Av and Centro Empresarial), walking distance from subway and buses lines.

This is a rare apartment, as it's beautifully furnished with top-notch international appliances - big 3 door stainless stell french-door fridge, great and silent dish washer, outstanding and low-cost maintanance air conditioning system around the house and a must-see custom-made kitchem with reclaimed wood backsplash.
It has got a huge balcony, with BBQ grill that will perfectly entertain guests.

The apartment is installed in a large yet quiet complex, with 4 swimming pools, 2 tenis courts, gym, yoga room and best of all - sports teachers for children / family included in the HOA price. It's also got a 3 space garage, with easy access to the two entrances it's got.

You will have an outstading view of the city, in a high and unobstructed floor. Brazilian hardwood floors were just installed throughout the house, including a custom-made lighting project and a beatiful reclaimed-wood panel for a 60 inch LED TV that comes in the package.

As I'm an expat myself I understand completely the challenges associated to a new country and I'm very flexible in the contract terms and conditions, including a shorter-term contract, something not-usual in the country. I'm also open to include IPTU tax and condominium association as part of the entire package, if that will make your life easier.

I just slashed the price from R$ Protected content Protected content R$ Protected content Protected content month. Condominium association is around Protected content Protected content / month) and IPTU tax around R$ Protected content USD Protected content month. I'd be more than happy to hear from you and make this happen.

Regards

Regards

São Paulo Forum