Join now

Portuguese Classes (São Paulo)

Looking for a Portuguese teacher? Then, keep reading...I lived half of my life in Brazil and half in the US. I taught Portuguese at a very well known International language school in Princeton, NJ (USA) and also participated in Cross-Cultural Trainings. Since I know both languages well, I am aware of the difficulties of each language.

With my experience with Cross-Cultural training I am able to help students to minimize their cultural shock. Classes are personalized for each student; that is why I like to interview and offer a free-trial class to understand the student's expectations, his/her level, and based on the student’s lifestyle prepare the classes accordingly. In the past, I have used cooking, music, mini-trips to teach languages (Portuguese and English), whatever I feel that the student is most interested in and will be able to enjoy!

Learning a new language is not only about speaking, reading or writing; it’s about opening up to a new world with plenty of new and great experiences! Enjoy your experiences in Brazil!

Remember: a smile says more than a thousand words! =)

If you have any questions, please write to Protected content .

Regards,
Karen
PS: If you are interested in taking a different class besides Portuguese, I also teach Yoga in English or Portuguese!

São Paulo Forum

Our Global Partners