Professional Sales & Leadership Coach (São Paulo)
Job Description - What We Are Looking for in a Southwestern Consulting Professional Sales and Leadership Coach in Brazil.
At Southwestern Consulting, we help people achieve their goals in life.
To be certified as a Southwestern Consulting Coach, you must be a top producer and leader.
Our coaches are top producers first and coaches second. What makes SWC’s coaching program different from any other coaching program in the world is that to be a coach at SWC, first and foremost, you have to be a practitioner in the art of business and sales. For more than Protected content , Southwestern has trained, motivated, and coached salespeople and leaders to sell using fundamental principles that elevate the practice and perception of sales.
As a part of that mission, we are looking for someone who has the following skill sets and qualities:
· Protected content top-producing salesperson and loves the art of selling
· Protected content and able to self-manage out of a home office, and
· Protected content for a dynamic team that is building the highest quality sales-performance and sales-leadership coaching program in the world
Not an Ordinary Job
This is not an 8–5pm kind of career. This is a do-whatever-it -takes kind of career in which you have a passion for building your business with and within SWC. We want people who take the bull by the horns and who will work on figuring it out as they go. We will give you proven scripts, the systems to use, and the schedule to run with, but you have to execute. This is not a place where you will just be a coach, speaker, or trainer without selling and practicing what you preach. To be a practitioner is to embody the principles of our company. SWC partners with entrepreneurs who want to create, build, and grow a company that allows people to create their own schedule and build their own unique income streams through their passion for helping others through coaching.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
1. Must have Protected content of proven sales excellence
2. Strong presentation skills
3. Strong 1-on-1 communication skills in order to deliver customized and individual coaching.
4. Ability to self-generate leads as well as build local relationships with our SWC national account companies
5. Work independently on a day-to-day basis while also communicating with your partner coaches in different markets on a weekly, if not daily, basis by phone, email, or through our CRM
6. Organized and detail-oriented individual who values open and constant communication with their teammates
7. Gets stuff DONE!
8. Sets a goal and then takes action to conquer it
9. Believes in having fun
10. Is always learning and growing
11. Desires to be a part of something larger than themselves
· Protected content technology and how to use it in your business, including but not limited to social media, business tools, and mobile apps
· Protected content , Word, Excel, and Microsoft Outlook
· Protected content skills with LinkedIn and how to teach others to use this platform in their business
· Protected content and implement all necessary skills in using our Client Relationship Management (CRM) software.
· Protected content English and Portuguese