Join now

Refurbishing your apartment? (São Paulo)

Tired of waiting for plumbers that never show up? Getting nightmares about electricians that never heard about earthing a power outlet? Needing to see the doctor each time the 'empreiteiro' shows up with another bill of extras he has never delivered? Having a hard time explaining to the painters that you want your walls to be painted and not the floor?
Well, after dealing for 15 years with the same challenges, I'm glad to tell you that I might have a solution to get you out of trouble:
- Option 'LIGHT': You let me know what job needs to be done and I'll get you in touch with reliable, efficient and very affordable professionals. In this case, you won't pay me anything at all.
- Option 'FULL': we schedule an appointment to find out about your project and on a very short time, you'll get a detailed proposal for the job: specifications, pricing, time tables, etc. In this case you won't have to worry about anything at all, since your only contact will be me. Therefor, I will charge you a very small service fee to do the follow-up your project from A to Z.
Looking forward to help you out!
Protected content

São Paulo Forum