Join now

Rent Room in front of Tiete Plaza Shop/Piqueri Stn (São Paulo)

Male or Female

Rent: R$ 1.500,00 per month and one month deposit is due upon moving in. Internet Vivo fiber Protected content , Net HD cable, gas, water, cleaning, heated swimming pool, barbecue place, 2 gyms, steam room, utilities are included.

I’m renting out a bedroom in my 75m2 / 807.29 ft2 apartment located in Zona Oeste/Piqueri 100m far from Marginal Tiete and 1Km far from Marginal Pinheiros, with Piqueri Train Station inside the Condominium just 3 stations from subway station Barrafunda Protected content , Luz Station 30min, 5 stops to Sé - the center of the city and major lines; 6 to Asian town Liberdade; 7 to the old town República and access to yellow line to Av. Paulista, Pinheiro, Morumbi, Vl Olímpia in less than 45 min. New Tiete Plaza Shopping accross the street with 7 new Cinemark Rooms.

The 9m2 / 98 ft2 bedroom is furnished with closet, balcony and full size bed. The kitchen is all furnished with appliances stove, microwave, oven and fridge. You can cook your meal, but keep the kitchen always clean and separate the garbage. Laundry room with washer and another storage room for suitcase.

The building has heated semi-Olympic pool, 2 gyms, multi-purpose sports courts, movie place, game place, party place, barbecue place with pool and 24 hrs doorman, closed street with 27 buildings. Market inside condominium with laundry, hair shop, pharmacy, bank. Freguesia do Ó neighborhood is more residencial and small business. It has plenty of small local restaurants, nice bakery, churrascaria, 24hr pharmacy, grocery shop, major banks, high school, and close to major highways (Marginal Tietê, Marginal Pinheiros, Anhanguera, Bandeirantes, Castelo Branco, Rodoanel Mario Covas). Around the Condominium there are a lot of car parking place.
I would like to share with young professional, between Protected content old. Someone who enjoys small group gathering, non smoker, but fun and positive person.

Photos and more information: Protected content

São Paulo Forum