Join now

Research Blog for Mothers of Babies (São Paulo)

Hey Guys,

(PT below) I work in market research and an old colleague of mine that now works for a different company is looking for mothers to participate in a project that will start on May 29th. The project lasts for 6 months, where the participant will need to spend 2 hours per week completing some tasks on a blog.

Participants must live in Brazil and be fluent in English, have at least one child that is under 24 months old. That child must still use disposable diapers and the participant must be responsible or have part of the responsibility for the changing of the diapers. The participants must be mothers between the ages of 18 and 40 years old.

If interested, or if would like more information please get in touch with Tatiane on the number: Protected content Protected content send an email to Protected content

I do not know the details myself therefore please do reach out to Tatiane. There is a monetary compensation for your time in the blog.

PORTUGUESE
“Precisamos de mães interessadas em participar de um projeto que começará no dia 29 de maio. Este projeto terá a duração de 6 meses sendo que a pessoa passará duas horas por semana realizando atividades no blog.

As participantes devem morar no Brasil, ser fluente em inglês, ter pelo menos um filho de até 24 meses, tem que usar fralda descartável e ser a responsável ou dividir a responsabilidade pela troca de fraldas. Precisamos de mulheres entre 18 e 40 anos de idade”.

Quem tiver interesse ligar para Protected content Protected content mande email para Protected content e falar com Tatiane

São Paulo Forum

Our Global Partners