Join now

Road Bike for sale (São Paulo)

Hi all,

I am selling a lovely entry level Fuji Sportif 1.7 Road Bike. which I bought 12 months ago. In short I wanted to get into Road biking a year ago and bought this bike back from the United States and I am now in love with Biking. Im going back over to the States in June so am looking to upgrade hence the reason for reluctantly selling.

In short this is an amazing entry level endurance bike. Its super receptive and v well balanced. Its a unisex model, for someone between the sizes of Protected content 175 cm. The bike is well looked after, kept in my garage. Fuji bikes cannot be bought in Sao Paulo (as far as im aware) and this is a bargin for anyone looking to get into road cycling for the first time. An added benefit is that this bike comes with STRAP pedals, which means its ideal if you want to use it for leasure purposes as well (which is something I do), its great for running around sao paulo

The price is Protected content . Have a check on mercado livre or a similar price comparison, you wont be able to get that type of price for a v well looked after bike. Link below shows a picture of the bike, but if you google it you can get some info.

if you want pictures please feel free to email me at Protected content . Cheers

( Protected content )