Join now

São Paulo Internations Language Exchange Group

This group was created to provide you with free conversation practice on skype with other members who are dedicated to improving their second language (any language) skills and are willing to help others within the group. For example, an English speaker who is learning Portuguese will do a language exchange with a Portuguese speaker who is learning English. Native speakers of the two languages spend half the time speaking in one language and half the time in the other language.

There will be meetings also to socialize and practice the goal language face to face.

There are 3 ways to join the group:

1 - ask me for an invitation and I'll send you a link to join.

2 - in the menu above, go to Groups, under local groups open more local groups, you will find São Paulo Internations Language Exchange Group, then click join this group.

3 - choose search groups by region, choose São Paulo and then São Paulo internations Language Exchange Group, then click join this group.

Once you are in the group, go to topics and write a post saying which is your native tongue and which is the language you want to practice.

If you have any doubt write it here or email me to: Protected content

Welcome!

Mirella

São Paulo Forum

Our Global Partners