Join now

Seeking an opportunity (São Paulo)

Hello everybody,

My name is Javier Arias, I'm a young Spanish, currently living in Brazil, with a good career and a solid education. I'm looking for a new project, where my creative skills and techniques can be used to produce quality work, and where I can develop professionally, with an international profile.
After nearly three years working as a SAP consultant in a international company of Spanish origin, in Barcelona, ​​I am seeking new professional challenges and believe that your company may be interested in my qualifications.
As can be seen from my enclosed résumé, beyond my expertise on projects involving financial, public and private, also gained experience in other areas and sectors of finance: insurance, claims, prospecting and management of client portfolios and banking.
My main qualities are a high degree of commitment to the objectives and principles of corporate social integration and ease in teamwork, management skills and focus on detail.
've had the opportunity to visit the country and previously had contact with Brazilian clients in my previous jobs. Not to mention the fact that my sister and meet established São Paulo permanently for a long time.
Finally, it is noteworthy that, in addition to Spanish and Catalan, which is my mother tongue, I have a good command of professional English and Portuguese as well as some basic Italian.

In view of the above, I believe that my experience and skills could be very useful for a company where my skills and creative techniques can be used to produce quality work, and where I can develop myself professionally, with an international profile.
In this sense, I take this opportunity to inform you that I am available for interview in Sao Paulo on the date and time of your convenience.

Looking forward to a return.

My email is Protected content

Javier Arias